November 9, 2012
Do we have an Islamic Whitehouse? From the following information is excerpted from “A Red Carpet for Radicals at the White House,” Investigative Project on Terrorism, Oct. 21, 2012 it seems we might.Here is the excerpt, I’ll let your decide.
“A year-long investigation by the Investigative Project on Terrorism (IPT) has found that scores of known radical Islamists made hundreds of visits to the Obama White House, meeting with top administration officials. Court documents and other records have identified many of these visitors as belonging to groups serving as fronts for the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas and other Islamic militant organizations. The IPT made the discovery combing through millions of White House visitor log entries. IPT compared the visitors’ names with lists of known radical Islamists. Among the visitors were officials representing groups which have:
- been designated by the Department of Justice as unindicted coconspirators in terrorist trials;
- extolled Islamic terrorist groups including Hamas and Hizballah;
- obstructed terrorist investigations by instructing their followers not to cooperate with law enforcement;
- promoted the incendiary conspiratorial allegation that the United States is engaged in a ‘war against Islam’–a leading tool in recruiting Muslims to carry out acts of terror;
- repeatedly claimed that many of the Islamic terrorists convicted since 9-11 were framed by the U.S government as part of an anti-Muslim profiling campaign.
… Despite the President’s public proclamations that he is standing strong against terrorism, the White House logs demonstrate that he has legitimized the very same groups that espouse radical Islamic terrorism. … These persons’ perspectives and preferred policies handcuff law enforcement and weaken our resolve when it comes to confronting terrorism.”
Copyright 2017 Pierre Coovert, All rights reserved